We guarantee both the quality of our drycleaning and the professionalism of our service. If after using our service, you are not 100% satisfied, we won’t charge you.
We guarantee we will:
- Collect & return your drycleaning according to your drop-off location schedule
- Not lose or damage your garments – if we do, and the damage is not due to a manufacturer’s defect, we will compensate you quickly and appropriately
- Remove all stains. If a stain cannot be removed the article will be returned with a ‘Best Result Possible’ form explaining the reason (e.g. silk has been damaged by deodorant) – otherwise we will re clean the garment free of charge
- Press your garments correctly (e.g. no double creases) – otherwise we will repress your garment free of charge
- Not overcharge you – if we do, we will credit you double the difference
- Reply to all your queries (via phone or email) promptly
- Be polite and courteous at all times
- Securely store your credit card details. We take credit card security very seriously. We are aware of the need to treat credit card numbers with the utmost of care and are experienced in the security procedures required to store credit card numbers.
- Not provide your personal data to any third party, nor send unsolicited email.